Saturday, June 11, 2005

I was SUCH a crankyass this morning. My friend Meg had the idea of instead of linin up like we did last yr, just goin next week to Much to get wristbands for the MMVAs the night of cuz she couldn't get up here today. So I was glad I didn't hafta get up early to be there before 9 am when they were givin them out. Buuuuut, L had begged and pleaded for me to go with her shoe-shoppin at 11. Not cuz there was actually any use for me to come, just that she didn't wanna go by herself. Weekends are the only time when I get to sleep in but I'm like, FINE...whatever...you better remember this. She knows fully well that I hate goin with her when I'm not shoppin for myself as well, let alone before noon, and esp at the Woodbridge outlet stores. She knows it's hot out and I will be no fun at all but she makes me go anyway.

That ass. So I'm up and I get ready to go but I'm all bleary-eyed cuz I didn't get enough sleep. I call her and she tells me she had already gone at 9:00 cuz she couldn't sleep and that I could go back to bed. @#$@!&!@*#%!! She figured I wouldn't have been awake at 9 so she didn't bother callin me. Well thaaaat's great. I was dressed, hair was brushed, face was washed, mouth was minty fresh, contacts were in...how could I go back to sleep now? Hate you!

I figured it was 11:30 anyway so might as well go about my day. But I started to get really sleepy by 1 and I did end up goin back to bed. I napped til about 3:30 and the anger had left me, haha. Sometimes when I haven't gotten enough hrs and then I go back to sleep, everythin before my nap is blurry to me and I kinda forget about it like it was all a dream. So it's like this morning didn't happen :P Which is good for L cuz I was gonna kill her when I saw her tonight.

That woulda ruined our plans at Inside...and Darien woulda been crushed, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home