Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I wrote a poem. It goes like this:

Gettin up in the morning sucks.

I'm startin to crash. P is supposed to quit her job today so I'll find out if she actually did it. I think we were supposed to go hand out resumes today but I realized I still need to update mine. And I'm tired...so that's out. Plus I haven't heard from her yet, hopefully everythin went OK at work.

I'm listenin to songs from last summer. Memories! Everythin's happenin in June, it's crazy. I just RSVP'ed for my convocation. My mom is understandably more into it than I am. And of course the pictures...I bad with pictures. Very bad with pictures. I'm only doin it for my parents! When I was helpin her in the kitchen, peelin potatoes and choppin itty bitty pieces of cucumber, she was tellin me stories about the jobs she had when she was younger and the life of her and my dad when they were startin out and such. And while I was doin this jail-type hand labour with the food, I could only be like, well I can't complain right now can I dammit, haha.

Some Toronto love...Ludacris has a song called "Pimpin All Over the World" with these lyrics:

I used to think that it was way too cold, til I went to Canada and
saw some beautiful hoes now I hit the Caribana every year in Toronto


Hahaha, yayuh! And the girl from Canada won Miss Universe...and she's from the T-dot. Smilies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home