Friday, May 20, 2005

I like how ppl choose to call me when I'm tryin to sleep and not all those hrs when I'm awake. You poops! I was drowsy so I was plannin to take a nap at 7 but Al, G, Pris, and L business on the phone interrupted me so I just said eff it cuz I had to get up to go out anyway.

We, along with Darien, went to Timothy's (not Timmy's haha, what a change). They had THE slowest service ever. And there were bikers outside...like burly older guys with loudass Harleys. Interesting. But we did have fun conversations. It was jokes. Darien probably thinks we're one weird Canadian bunch :P

I got my convocation invitation in the mail. This is goin on the assumption that I will indeed graduate as planned. They're slow with the final marks. I think they'll be up tomorrow. I don't even wanna go to convocation, it's just a boring ceremony of tradition and order that does nothing for me except make me get up at 8:00 on a Sat morning. Blah. But anyway, here's hopin I kept up that C+ average!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home