Monday, May 09, 2005

I don't remember the last time I said I was havin the worst morning ever but this is definitely one of them. It's like I stepped into the Twilight Zone or it's Fri the 13th or somethin. GEEZ. But I'd rather not think about it let alone write about it :P

SO! Fri...no Shmooze AGAIN! Haha. I can laugh about it now cuz it's just gettin ridiculous. I said to leave after 20 mins waitin in line but noooo, they had to try and stick it out for an hr and a half...just to leave anyway! That fuckin place, no more of that nonsense. It's My Apartment from now on!

Well the good thing was I didn't drink myself stupid that night...only cuz I didn't GET to :P We went to Fox & Fiddle instead. The girl lied about how hot the jalepenos were in my quesadilla. I was about to cry, haha. No, she was really nice about it, like unconventionally concerned with how I was doin, haha.

Sat was good times. It was Al, Vick, Rene, G, L, Cher, Heather, Justin, Clothes, John, Pris, Pris' cousin from England Darien (another accent! :D), G's friend from work Carrie, and they somehow got Gary and his brother Freddy to come too. Gary looked so different. I think it was his haircut but I think he lost some weight too...which is weird, cuz he was nowhere near even chubby. L didn't recognize him at all and went on like she was meetin him for the first time. "You're not Gary! You're NOT Gary!" LOL She was sayin it like she was tellin him. We're like, OMG he knows who he is, accept it, haha.

We lounged, played pool, danced, got G to do like 4 shots in a row. We were so proud of her since this was the girl who sips shooters. And she actually got somewhat sloppy without havin heart palpitations, hahaha. I guess I'm proud of myself too since I only had one shot ($12 for me and G, not impressive) the whole night. It was probably a good thing I didn't get a lot of drinks cuz everybody said theirs were watered down and they were $6.50. Anyway, we stayed pretty late (they supposedly close at 2 but they were still goin, and still servin liquor while they were at it, tsk tsk). Somebody got G underwear and I wasn't there when she was openin presents so I walk back to them and there's P wearin these pink and yellow panties over her jeans, haha. She had them on a while, even went on the dance floor with them...funny thing is, I don't think anybody noticed. We left in groups and Freddy stayed behind with the girls. The whole thing that night was so G could meet him. He's a cool guy. He breakdances, sick!

I think that's all I've got up til now. Oh, Kim and Cat are back from Greece. Coldplay's in town. Dunno if I'll make it down there at Much or Edge.

Gonna do my laundry. Oh yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home