Thursday, April 28, 2005

Good game yesterday. We won 8-2...I think. Some interesting ppl at a baseball game (the ones who aren't parents or kids). There was a family in the row in front of us so we had to watch the swearin :P

G and L went downtown early cuz they wanted to do some shoppin so I met up with them later. I hitched a ride with my mom cuz her work is right beside the Rogers Centre (I don't like callin it that, they should've kept the name to Skydome). So I got to see the inside of her work cuz I had like an hr to kill.

Our seats were pretty close. Field level, on the 3rd baseline. We were just scared we were gonna be taken out with a foul ball cuz we had nothing to catch it with and the lights are blindin when you look up. I wanted to get close enough to Ace, the mascot, haha. Every time I spotted him I was like, "Birdy!" We got some crazies a couple rows behind us. Jays fans are a special bunch...sober or not, haha. L threw up a lot more than once :P Fun times.

I spent a lot more than I normally would've on baseball tickets. Everythin goes on credit card, haha. And when I pay for everybody and they pay me back in cash, that cash will be spent :P

The next couple weeks are gonna be crazy. So I'm not goin to the Snoop concert but he'll be doin MOD today, and Coldplay's comin in on the 9th. Sun is the hotel party that P's friend is throwin, next week is my brother and G's bdays, G's bday party thing, and the weekend after that is Kim's drink fest. And I still gotta do the Keane concert...which reminds me to call Larry. Hey he's British, he'll probably like them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home