Wednesday, April 27, 2005

OK I really am gonna go to bed earlier tonight.

Just went to Q's with P. Tom flicked me in the ass with both hands again. Fuckin guy. He has a thing for hittin my butt. Vick, Al, and L met up with us there after havin dessert or whatever so L could give me the stuff she printed for me and to get her CDs I burned for her.

Jay (army boy) left me a msg on MSN with some snarky comment while I was out. He had a different personal picture up and I couldn't really make it out cuz it was dark but it was him and some other guy out in the field or somethin. I looked at him and I just got this feeling of annoyance, haha...like, I remembered how he could bug me :P It's just when personalities don't mesh sometimes and you realize, well this isn't somethin that'll ever be lasting! (Not that I think that far, cuz I really don't). I just thought it was weird that that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw his picture. But I guess that would explain why we have never talked on the phone since we stopped doin things together, like before. Notice how I'm not usin the word 'dating' :P We hardly even talk on MSN really. It's just stupid stuff like randomness here and there or him leavin me some sort of smiley face and then he goes Away or offline when I msg him back. It's never a real actual conversation. I dunno what he's doin on his end over there. Then again, I don't really mind not bein able to talk to him or hang out cuz he doesn't exactly take up a part of my world so I can live without, you know? I think what I'm tryin to say is...What is the point of this? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home