Monday, April 25, 2005

So as I went over with L to G's to watch The Forgotten today, I was hit with some of the biggest news ever. Jason sent me an email with just the words "Please Read" and his website address. I had a feeling what it was about. I get overanxious about readin stuff sometimes that I just skip to the end to find out the important part. Jason proposed to Chris!! They're engaged!! He included pictures and DAMN that ring is big! It's some nice ice...that Jason, makin some serious money down there in Texas.

I was so excited and blown away, I literally yelled at the computer screen, "OHMYGOD!!!!!"

Well they finally did it. These 2 were made for eachother. I mean, I've known them since the 3rd grade and they were pretty much together since then :P We were all wonderin when they'd get around to the marriage stage cuz they've been talkin about Chris movin to Austin and whatnot.

I still can't believe my friends are engaged. I still think it's kinda crazy even tho they're not all that young. Me and Camille were even talkin about how shocking it was that these ppl we knew from hs were gettin married or were already married or were married and had KIDS. Wow, I'm so not at that point in my life. Besides the fact that I'm not seein anyone at the moment :P Not too into the idea of marriage. But I am happy about other ppl who will be doin it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home