Sunday, April 24, 2005

"Arrive Alive, Drive Sober...it doesn't rhyme, I don't like it." LOL

I hafta stop this sleepin in business...even I know it ain't right makin a habit of gettin up at 3 pm. I dream the weirdest, most random things when I do that too. Hmm.

Last night was somethin interesting! We went to Inside (which L said she'd never go back to since her bday 'debacle', haha) cuz G's hookup from some guy at work called her back and we'd get in free. This fuckin rain is annoying! It's been like non-stop for 2 days. Anyway, things just kept gettin weirder and weirder as the night went on. When we were about to leave the parkin garage, 6 drove by and somehow L spotted him in his car and G's like, no fuckin way! But it was him and he came over and talked to G for a bit. No one really knows the backstory to this so I'll just stop now...but it was funny.

Walkin to the club in the rain, we passed some guy sprawled on the ground outside of Croc Rock with a cop or bouncer with him. We have no idea if he got punched out or just fell down drunk or was in the middle of gettin arrested or what but he was lyin face down in the most awkward position I've ever seen, hahaha. I don't even know how to describe it.

The guy from G's work apparently got her down under her own name for guestlist but they couldn't find her on it so we just said to drop names until they find one :P She said some girl's name that it might be under and the guestlist girl found it and G's like, uhh...can my friend come in after still? I woulda laughed, if that chick came and her name was already crossed off and she'd be like, who the FUCK went in under my name and stuck me outside?? Haha. Cuz she'd never know who did it.

Well, Inside was doin some Vegas night theme so they had card tables and showgirls and magicians and stuff. These random magician guys came up to us during the night and we could never figure if they were some ppl G knew from work or not, cuz of a bunch of her coworkers went that night. A pair of magician guys came up all of a sudden when we were chillin on the couch and me and L were lookin at our shoes comparin sizes for some reason and one of them bends down to look into my face and goes, "Are you OK?" He surprised me and I didn't even get to say anythin before he opened his mouth and like, 'vomited' a deck of cards one by one LOL I totally wasn't prepared for that and just went, "Holy shit!" And he made balls appear and multiply in my hand, hahaha ;) That was freaky.

And more boy trouble, haha...what else is new, the end! As much as I love drunk ppl (the nice drunk ppl who are funny and are controllable), the other kind of drunk ppl make me wanna punch them. There's slightly annoying, like the kind who keep askin you the same questions cuz they don't remember they've asked you already, and then there's the kind who spill beer all over and dance like a fuckin idiot and fall into ppl, like they're the baddest shit in the world. OK, you're allowed to have fun sure, but if you're a total ASS and think this is your house or somethin, you need to get yourself in check. This loser looked at least 27 and he was bouncin around like he was a hip hop jam but I dunno WHAT kinda dancin he thought he was doin cuz that dancin enough made him look like a jackass, besides the booze factor. I mean, doesn't there come an age when you're past that kinda thing? Dude was old enough to have had this shit outta his system. Hur hur...I'm drunk, I'm drunk..heh heh heh. Like, RELAX. He'd take a drink then go off flailing his arms and slammin into ppl then stop and take another drink then do it again. He knocked into me backwards and I almost went flyin but some nice guy caught me and asked if I was OK. Why can't they all be like THAT guy?

Still, it was fun...and despite the movin between floors crap. We went walkin down the club district holdin balloons that we took from their decorations :) Ppl kept goin, ooh balloons! Happy bday!

Back at the parkin garage, we accidentally got off on the wrong floor so we had to go back up by the stairs. L goes to open the door and POW! The handle comes off in her hand!! LOL And like, bits fell to the ground. First we're like, *mouths open*...then we're like, DON'T EVEN!! We are not gonna be stuck in the parkin garage! L's standin there like she couldn't believe her own strength. She's like, OMG! I didn't even pull on it hard at all! with that look on her face like a kid who has broken somethin and is about to get in trouble, hahaha. But then there was a security guy who just so happened to be there and he opened the door from the other side. He's like, need help? Haha. He was there with another security guy and I dunno if they were hangin around there by coincidence or they heard the commotion.

So when you get to the garage, you pay at a machine before you get to your car and you get a ticket that you put in another machine when you're leavin so the door can open as you drive up. The security guys were there at the paid ticket machine and when G put it in, it spat it back out and onto the ground like it didn't want it, hahaha. That has never happened before, it's not cash so I dunno how it rejects it :P So the ticket's on the ground and G would hafta get outta the car to pick it up but the security guy was there and got it for her and put it in. We're like, sorry, we're so much trouble tonight, haha. Geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home