Friday, April 22, 2005

No Coldplay! BOOOOOO!! I was up anyway and I was sittin here, refreshing the page, waitin for the second it turned 10:00 so the tix would go on sale. Still nothing. Dammit! There was gonna be a LOT of ppl goin for them and they'd probably go quick but I tried for like half an hr anyway. Heather was tryin too and me and Justin tried on the phone but they said it was sold out. I heard on the radio later that they sold out in like a minute! Fuck.

That sucks ass. Oh well, here's hopin they come back in the summer or somethin for a bigger show.

I saw Fish goin for her jog this morning as I was drivin. I stopped at a red to make a right turn and was totally oblivious to any on-coming pedestrians (but whatever, I fully and completely stopped behind the line) and I was just thinkin I was a bit out and then comes someone from the right as I look for cars on the left and glanced to the right as a safety check. I'm lookin, lookin, and I first thought it was some lady but then realized it was Fish! Haha, talk about slow. Joggin at that time of day doesn't let you look your best, I guess :P I'm like, "Is that Fish??" I was gonna roll down the window and call her name but she was already runnin off and I didn't wanna make her stop in the middle of the intersection.

Kim's home for good and we are gonna get it CRUNK tonight!! In her words, the kickoff to the Summer of Kim. Lucid, we are ready to jammmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home