Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Geez, I haven't even gone out out yet and it's been a go go go day. I woke up this morning to drive the bro only to have my mom scare the CRAP out of me while I just walked into the bathroom and she abruptly swung open the door. She was drivin him instead since apparently she was already up from drivin my dad to work cuz one or more of our shit cars has problems. I'll admit I'm sometimes oblivious to the ongoings of this house but then again, nobody really informs me of this kinda stuff anyway so there.

So I go back to sleep, which I was more than glad to do, but I went to bed that night later than I should've...and I overslept and was late for pickin my bro up :P Haha, like late enough that he called home from probably a pay phone cuz he doesn't have a cell (nor should he, wtf does a 16 yr old need a cell for? But I'm not gettin started). But whatever to that too, cuz I didn't sign up for drivin his ass to and from wherever in the godawful hrs of the morning. He decided to do co-op and didn't take into account that other ppl would have to take him there. If I'm late, I'm late! It's not like he's got to be anywhere really...as long as I get him back to school before lunchtime is over. Actually, I'm not that horrible...I was speedin on the way there goin, "Sorry, man...I'm comin, I'm comin!" Haha.

Then me and L waited for Al to get off work so we could go buy tickets to the Jays game with her discount. Took a ride in Jerky :) We like erratic turns and rollin back into cars. "Well that was...impressive." LOL

We got pretty good seats for tomorrow. We got photocopied print-outs for tickets tho, which isn't the same as savin normal ticket stubs for souvenirs. It's like an entire sheet of paper you hand over. Different. I like savin stuff from games and concerts and special days and stuff like that :P

We stop off at Shoppers and get food at Pizza Pizza...OMG Al makes me laugh. I won't ramble on about the whole story but she goes and holds up a bottle of spray gel to her face to caress it and says, "Don't ever change." LOL Freak.

Right as I get home, I hafta go with my dad to get 2 of the cars from the shop. He's FINALLY doin somethin about the white car that has been sittin in the garage takin up space and bein useless, and I'm gettin the Honda. My car was supposed to have its tires replaced but it wasn't ready yet so I was waitin half an hr in the dingy lil office, fallin asleep on the couch :P

Then everybody's cars were parked in the driveway and the usual jigsaw puzzle sorting went on. Plus my cousin is back from school so it was movin truck commotion too.

P calls and is gettin off work early cuz the water system isn't workin or somethin so she wants to go play. Oops, which reminds me of work before play...I gotta print out my school tax forms at someone's house. Peace out! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home