Friday, April 29, 2005

Fuck, I keep forgettin to call Larry! Tomorrow, tomorrow.

I watched Snoop today. I love him. Wish I was down there so maybe I could be the one that they gave free tickets to the show to :P

L came over when Fish called and I hadn't seen her in forever so I told her we were goin to Timmy's so she could meet up with us. We finally caught up on all the party stories and what everyone was doin at the moment. Good talks. Then she jetted cuz she's insane and jogs ass early in the mornings so she goes to bed at like 10 :P I LOVE her. She peevs me sometimes but she's one of those friends that you can't experience life without. Me and L stayed and talked everythin about life...and death, actually. We can have meaningful conversations :)

We always joke about how sometimes our jeans get this lil bulge in the front when we sit down like we suddenly have dicks and I noticed my pants were doin it and I'm like, how do you like my penis? Hahaha. L's like, how do you like mine? And she lifted up her jacket that was coverin the front and she flashed me her entire open zipper LOL Apparently someone forgot to zip up. I'm surprised I didn't see panty. She's all, how did that happen? Riiiiiiiight. Yup, we can also talk about the most retarded things in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home