Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Staples Office Depot opens at 8 am. 8 am! Good god. And here I thought they might not have been open yet. I just bought a printer/scanner/fax machine that my dad told me to get and lugged the big freakin thing into the car, out of the car, and into the house. That was interesting. Talk about too much activity for the morning.

And just now some guy with one of those orange watering hose attachments rang the doorbell. I opened the door only to see him with his back to me, walkin away. First of all, geez man...who rings ppl's doorbells at this time? Second, who just rings it once and leaves after waitin a whole 5 seconds? Third, who the hell was that? :P I figured he wasn't worth callin out to cuz he was probably sellin some gardening service he does for all I know or wanting to borrow somethin. And so the door was closed before he noticed and turned around. And I spent entirely too much time writin about this man.

Nuthin goin on but Coldplay, fallin asleep a lot, and walks. I'm goin back to bed. This will mess up me up for the rest of the day. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home