Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hmmm...I don't really remember the weekend all that much either. Chilled with L and P at Timmy's, went to bubble tea, leftover Marca Bavaria (actually decent, best beer I've tasted so far and that's sayin a lot cuz I hate beer), watched Blade 2 on TV so I can finally rent Blade Trinity, went to Milestone's, to the mall (some guy who worked at Walmart was named Jeronimo...awesome), rolled by Meen's house to drop off some pix and talked for a couple hrs. That was good cuz she's always busy with somethin or another. Mo dropped by for a bit too. I offered to get her bedroom organized and finish the painting cuz she doesn't have the time to and I do, haha.

I can't believe I've known her for so long. We go way back, from the 2nd grade. I even remember the first time we met. Well, not even met cuz it wasn't like, hi wanna be my friend? Props to my memory cuz I have no idea how I can think back that far! We sat at desks pushed together in groups of 6 or more and my friend Hannah was sittin across from me. Meen was next to her. Hannah was playin with her chair, like leanin back on 2 legs or somethin cuz she tipped over. I laughed and even Hannah was laughin so she wasn't hurt or anythin. Meen pipes up and is like, don't laugh, that's mean, or somethin like that. And she said this to me in such a scolding tone, haha. She was pretty serious and I'm like, even Hannah's laughin! Yeah, so me and her didn't immediately love eachother. Wow, in a few yrs, we would've been friends for about 20 yrs. Crazy. Oh the pictures we've taken thru the decades, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home