Thursday, May 26, 2005

Well I just had an unpleasant experience. I dropped off my brother at school from co-op and I parked the car in the driveway and was gettin out and lockin it. These two guys walkin across the intersection that I had passed while turnin right onto my street had caught up and were just passin my house. I didn't notice them til I was about to go into the garage. One of them says, "Hi." All I could think was, geez...maybe he's just bein friendly but I doubt it and I really didn't feel like havin this awkward exchange in front of my house with some stranger so I ignored them and continued on my way. Maybe he thought my silence was a diss, maybe he was just continuing his train of thought, whatever...but I won't say what he said next. It wasn't disgusting, some might actually see it as some twisted compliment to which I would only reply, "You wish" but it was just ugh...please. I'm like, what're you, in HIGH SCHOOL? It was some lame ass gangsta wannabe hs kid. I wasn't really offended cuz this was from some BOY who didn't have a car to drive or probably not even a licence, and hearin this kinda shit isn't new to me. Punk. In your friggin dreams! And even then, not til you're of age, homie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home