Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I've been feelin sleepy throughout the day. That's right, I'm an old woman! Nah, I just didn't get enough hrs in last night. No freakin wonder I have these permanent dark circles under my eyes. Attractive.

I really don't know what I was doin this whole day but there today went. Drove the bro, folded laundry, took a nap, took a shower in the middle of the day. Went to G's house for another of her attempts at cookin...not technically cookin I suppose if it's just baked spinach artichoke dip. And yes she did mess up still. But at least it was not only edible but pretty good. May I remind everyone that this is the person who didn't know how to make scrambled eggs? Yeaaaah. And exploded a glass casserole dish in the oven while tryin to make some kinda meatball recipe.

Sarah and her friend were home and then L came, then Heather and Justin, and more of Sarah's friends. That's life at their house. Heather drank pure lemon juice fully knowin what it was and still insisted and of course made the sour face. We watched American Idol, dropped in on Sarah and friend's PowerPoint yrbook thing they were puttin together, and talked camping plans. I don't think it's gonna happen cuz of not just the scheduling of everyone but the fact that one or all of them are gonna start bitchin on Day One...esp since none of us except Justin have gone camping before and therefore don't know how to pitch a tent, don't know what sleepin on the ground outdoors is like, how to make a fire, etc etc. Woooo!

I just checked for Keane tickets again and they released some good ones! Dammit, this means I might hafta go, haha. God I should stop spendin...esp on concerts. Which reminds me that 112 is gonna be a Guv next week...only $20. Ah, I gotta stop :P

Speakin of buyin things, I gotta go to the mall tomorrow to get Vick's bday present after I drive my bro to school. Then apparently we'll be goin out to celebrate that night cuz Fri, Sat, and Sun can't be done. And not doin anythin for your bday with your friends isn't an option. I will not allow it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home