Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Again with seein the naked asses. Me, Vick, and L went to the beach yesterday and saw some unsettling sights such as men in Speedos, hairy men in Speedos, fat hairy men in Speedos, and the topper of them all--a 50ish yr old skinny skinny man in a G-STRING. That was so unnecessary. Maybe he wore it to get a better all-over tan, maybe it's a lifestyle thing, I dunno...but that on anybody is sketchy, let alone on a man who looked like that. We were sittin on the sand and he comes along and sets himself up on a spot in our sightline so he was all there unless we blatantly turned ourselves around. I even caught him while he was bendin over!!! Oh god. Then we were walkin towards the boardwalk and he had up and left too so he was in front of us. He had put on some shorts by this time, and you'd think we'd seen enough grossness but no. So apparently, guys have a patch of hair on their lower back, right above the ass crack. We had never seen this til that guy last summer, and some men are way hairier than others. Clearly. Yeah, got a glimpse of that too. *shudder*

But it was still a pretty nice day. It was a bit windy so we eventually moved onto the grass cuz we were gettin sand blown into our faces...and hair and cleavage and stickin onto our sunblocked skin and up our shorts :P When we moved outta the sun, the weather was perfect. We got hotdogs and ice cream and laid out and snoozed. Felt so good. Now only if summer was always like that but without that brutal sun rays. It's like we're eggs fryin on a gigantic pan. The objective is tanned, not burned.

Then we hit the mall in our beach gear with sand all over us, haha. I got Coldplay's CD for 9 bucks, tax included. Nice. I still haven't listened to all of it yet. I don't really pay attention to what I'm listenin to when I play my new CDs but it's so that I get familiar with them. You know when you might not like a song when you first hear it but after a few listens, you like it. Then after a few more, it's pretty much your favourite. So I just like to let a whole album play in the background or somethin. I think I'm easily brainwashed that way :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home