Friday, June 03, 2005

Today's word is productive. I actually got some decent sleep, folded laundry, printed out resumes, and got some exercise. I biked outside for a while then did some crunches. I don't even remember the last time I was on a bicycle, which is retarded cuz it's not like it's somethin that's hard to pick up again but it still felt kinda weird to me. It wasn't even mine cuz some fucker stole mine yearrrrrrs ago and I never did get a new one so I borrowed my brother's badass mountain bike. OMG can you imagine the physical inactivity? I'm probably gonna hurt tomorrow. Sad. I got flashbacks of hs sports when I was actually in shape and how used to bein hot and sweaty I was. That wasn't a good feelin today. I hate sweatin...and the workout sorta made me feel like I was about to puke, haha. Oh well, it's the effort.

Last night I went out with Al and Chris to Jackass. And saw Chrissy's big sparkly engagement ring...DAMN. We got caught up with trip stories and engagement party plans and whatnot. Good times. I pre-drank so I think I had a bit more fun earlier in the night than they did :P

I dunno what's goin on for tonight. Friends suck sometimes...betta check yourselves! Haha. An online buddy of mine is in town for vacation and we've never met but I think I might show her and her friend around downtown this weekend. I'll take them to all the strip bars and crazy clubs, haha.

OK time to blowdry my hair. Feels good to be clean...and not sweltering!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home