Thursday, December 22, 2005

Um, yesterday was kinda crappy...had cramps but had to go to work anyway...wasn't in the mood to be there and deal with ppl...didn't sell a lot. Came home and basically had to go to bed after an hr to get up for today. Was still frickin dark out when I got up this morning. Today was pretty much the same as yesterday. Did a lot of merchandising...dusting, puttin up peg hooks, Spider-wrappin boxes til my fingers hurt, and such. At least I made budget. And I hafta do another a commission flip...these CSR girls, man! I was right there in front of them sayin what my code was and it still didn't go thru. And normally I'd let it go cuz I don't care all that much about commission for 10 dollars or so, I mean it doesn't kill me...but of course those purchases also had PSPs on them and I need to have them on my records. I DO wanna stay on after the holiday season and if they wanna keep me, they'll look at these kinda things. Not to be anal, cuz if it were up to me, I wouldn't care less.

Anyway, such is life. I saw Mrs. FS at work, my old hs drama teacher! Wow, I can't believe how long I've been outta hs. Hee, I just realized that I ran into...Mrs. FS in FS (Future Shop) :P

Nothing else much to speak of. Vick's sister was in the store the other day. I keep seein ppl I know. Godwin, Paula, and Dionne were in today so that passed the time in a good way. Ali was on crack or somethin but he makes me laugh..."I was walkin and I think I got a spiderweb in my mouth." LOL

Me, Evan, L, and Godwin were supposed to go watch King Kong tonight but Godwin doesn't get off til at least 10 and the latest show we probably won't make it in time. Plus it's a 3 hr movie and I have to be at work at 7:30 tomorrow, eesh. So Leafs game and drinks at BP it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home