Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I still haven't gotten everybody's presents yet. It's not like I'm gettin hundred dollar items, just lil stocking stuffer things. We don't do the whole Christmas present exchange (friends or family) but there are cards that go around and since I'm workin this yr, I figured I'd just get a lil somethin for ppl like gift certificates. Of course, I've only been workin not even 2 months so I'm not RICH so that's why they all won't be gettin electronics or somethin. Those damn bdays wiped me out :P

So yeah, me, P, and L went to the mall yesterday. It was a Tues afternoon so at least it wasn't so packed that I wanted to kill myself.

We met P's bf Mario finally! She called him and he came down and we all went to Jack Astor's for drinks and whatnot. We've talked about him since the day they started goin out MONTHS ago, we knew what he looked like, and still, we hadn't met him til that point. Vick came by later on too. It was good times. I got tipsy, we played pool, it was jokes.

So the big news is...Darien's comin back for about a week. He'll be here on Mon for the holidays. I have no comment for this :P Me and Al talked on the phone for 2 hrs about it so I think I don't wanna get into that. Maybe later.

Well that's that. Work today 4-10. And then the insanity that is Christmas hrs startin tomorrow morning at 7:30, GAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home