Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good lord, 8 hr work shift today. The end of it couldn't come soon enough. I really need to get like, insoles for my boots cuz standin all day kills my feet and back. Not used to...work, haha. Then again, I was bored for a good while with nothing to do cuz I had already done everythin.

Not totally hellacious tho. Evan was in, chatted with Annie ("I had such mean ppl today...they were so crusty. They were crustomers!" LOL), sold some PDAs and a camera, merchandised a shitload...my hands got so nasty black and dirty and I got a callous from tryin to fit the stupid plastic hooks onto the memory card cases to hang on the display pegs.

Whatever, another day at good ol' FS.

Then I went to get my flu shot. That kinda hurt.

Called Fish to say happy bday. This Sat is gonna be bananas...if everyone coordinates and the ppl who are supposed to make it, make it.

Me and L went to Timmy's last night, then BP. Our waiter thought we were drunk cuz when he came up to us, we were laughin. Then we couldn't stop laughin and I don't even know what we were laughin at and he was laughin right along with us. And every random time he came back to our table, we were laughin. I dunno...funny situation, had to be there.

I realized I should be goin to bed right about now which is depressing. It's another morning start at work tomorrow but at least it's a shorter shift. Hello December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home