Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yes I'm at home. The thing is I've already been out, ha. This was some long day tho. I opened today again...friggin Evan was half an hr late. But I guess it's like learnin to swim by just gettin tossed into the deep end first :P I finally got a name tag lanyard. Of course it was busy. It was good tho, the Samsung rep and the Epson rep were there again and I hung with Evan, Annie, L, Shane, and Ryan. Work goes so much faster when you've got ppl you like around.

So, I AM on commission! This whole time I'm like, lalala I don't hafta really sell that hard cuz I'm not on commission...I'm part-time, seasonal, and in no way a Product Expert. Evan checked the daily sales reports and apparently I'm gettin commissions with the stuff I sold! I'm like, don't even mess around. He's a sales associate and on base wage but I'm on commission?? Out of the two of us, he should be the Product Expert. Doesn't really make sense. But I guess I hafta find out for sure and ask the manager tomorrow. Oh god, I don't wanna be on commission.

Such is life. I got off at 4ish so havin the rest of the day free was nice. Actually all I did was chill for a while then eat dinner then head out to BP for drinks and watch the hockey game with G and P, and L on the phone later. That was some times cuz me and P finally got out together. Leafs won :) We had such good talks and laughs. "Which one of the blondes do you want?" "WHAT??" "Hair colour! Which kind of blonde do you want!" Hahaha.

And that's the extent of my fun since always work weekends and that means I can't go shoppin or hit the clubs cuz of the hrs. All I can settle for is the sports bar til 11 pm, haha. Sad.

Work tomorrow at 11, therefore up at 10. Fuckin hell, I'm there from open til close. They still haven't done the schedule for the week but I've asked one of the managers for a later shift on Sun cuz of my bday ;)

OK I'm tired and I'm sure you're tired of readin this crap so I'ma peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home