Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy bday Angie! Whatever you're doin over there on the other side of the world. Should we call or are we gonna get that automated lady tellin us in Japanese that you haven't paid your phone bill? Haha.

The first snow today! I'm not particularly happy about it cuz it means cold, shovelling, and bad road conditions (aka me not drivin anymore). But it also means my bday and Christmas is comin. Then again, Christmas means the MAD SHOPPIN RUSH and that scares me. Also, not too thrilled about my bday comin only cuz of the age thing :S I love the partyin part of it, I just don't wanna turn another yr old.

I think it's been reconnection week or somethin cuz I've been gettin calls from Fish, Meen, P, and saw Kenny (Pris' bro) and Kendall at work. Me and Fish settled our whole bday thing...we're gonna do a collabo and mash the 2 bdays together on the Sat. OMG, 1 more week!

Got today off. But it doesn't look like I'll be goin anywhere except to get together with P cuz we haven't caught up.

I came into work yesterday and Evan ran towards me and was like, I'm SO glad to see you! Cuz he had been there by himself the whole day and wanted relief for the rest of his shift, haha. Except he was off an hr into my shift and I was shittin bricks that I was gonna be by myself til 9 and then CLOSE by myself!! That's not cool! I just finished training, man. You don't do that to a newbie. But then Kane came and then I did the "I'm SO glad to see you!" thing, haha. I helped out another newbie in the Entertainment section too. She had to take her mandatory break and there was no one else in her dept so the manager asked that I take over til she got back. I got all these ppl askin about Xbox and games, etc, and I don't know shit! And you know that looks bad for the store/company cuz it seems like their employees are totally clueless. And if you say it's not your dept so you don't know, then it makes it seem like bad service. But I got thru it. We're all floundering, haha. I still have way too much to learn about my own dept. And I never really got any product knowledge training so today will be all about studyin all the shit on the website. *Sigh*

I used to be fun and exciting, I really was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home