Thursday, November 10, 2005

Not bad today. Tho it was some crazy ass rain comin down this afternoon. So I watched the guy do his thing at work for a bit. And Evan (L's friend who I had already met a few times before) showed me how to do some things and went thru some till processes with me. Shit, I have a LOT to learn. I'm screwed. I'm sure I can get it down after a while but I'm scared for when I start out. Oh god, please let me just stick with the cordless phones and not the cells or the cameras. Esp since I spent hrs doin inventory and merchandising for the phones tonight...I know them the best so far :P

I looked up SKUs and UPCs to brands and models on a list, tidied up the demos, put the stock in the right places, and lined up the boxes up to the shelf. That whole huge display looks friggin good, thank you! The guy I was shadowin was like, we have the messiest department out of the whole store...cuz we have all guys, haha. That kinda work I totally don't mind tho. I like bein neat.

Another 5 hrs of chill, non-skilled, do-able work. Me like.

Coldplay is comin back for another show in March! I wonder if they're gonna do a similar one tho. Cuz I just saw them in the summer so I dunno. And 50 Cent's comin in Dec :) I love his shit. Not sure how he's gonna be in concert but I'd like to go. Tickets are goin on sale Sat (pre-sale tomorrow) so that's quick. Pro: Rihanna's gonna be doin the show too. Con: Tix aren't cheap. Pro: G-Unit will also be there. Con: The show's Dec. 20, during the holiday shoppin crunch (aka prime work days/time the bosses won't let you have off). I just don't like not knowin when I'd be workin cuz I can't plan things ahead, like my bday or trips or even weekends.

OK I'm goin to bed. I'm assuming I'm not workin tomorrow :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home