Saturday, November 05, 2005

My blog is 3 yrs old today! :)

Wow...I've been doin this for 3 yrs. That's a lotta shit about my life. It's fun to go back and read the stuff that happens every yr around the same time tho.

You know what's sad? Since I don't have the disposable income, I don't go out as much anymore. Esp since I have work to go to, like in the mornings and therefore not bein able to stay out really late the night before. I'm just waitin to get paid. I guess I don't even really mind stayin in sometimes cuz it saves money :P

Tonight's excitement was goin to Timmy's with Al and L. Jokes tho...all about G, haha.

2-6 tomorrow. I should really find out how much we get paid for training.

It's P's bday tomorrow...well, technically today. I don't think she's doin anythin tho. Probably somethin with Mario. I dunno, none of us hardly even see her anymore. But I'll call her, see if she wants to roll by tomorrow night cuz L and Al are gonna. It'll be a before/during/after the Leafs game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home