Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well I didn't have to be in for work today :) I did get the email tho...11-5 tomorrow and 4-7 Wed. 6 hrs tomorrow?? And I saw that everybody else had less hrs than me that day. What am I gonna be trainin for 6 hrs by myself?? Crap.

At least I got yesterday and today off, cuz I think I would've gone crazy if I had worked any more days in a row.

I wanted to go out with my brother and his friends to go trick-or-treating, haha. L came over when kids were hittin my house and she's like, yeah can we go with you? Ask your friends if we can come! Haha. But we ended up watchin The Amityville Horror and then goin to Shoeless Joe's to watch the rest of the Leafs game. No more drinkin the night before work :P At least they won vs. Florida.

These 2 guys at the other table near us had a staring problem, my god. I mean it wasn't even subtle or disguised. Well the one guy was doin it then his friend started too. I'm talkin 'head turned all the way around, what else could they be lookin at' kind of staring. Like the ENTIRE time we were there. It was creepy but then it was pretty funny too cuz we had to avoid his direction but you can feel eyeballs on you and there was really nowhere to look but stare at the TVs. L's like, it's like they've never seen women watch a hockey game. I said, it's like they've never seen a woman before, period. I was like, do you have a problem? What're you lookin at? But I don't think they heard. Weirdos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home