Friday, October 07, 2005

I don't know why I'm up, thanks for askin.

Maybe it was the Timmy's coffee last night :P Guess what they have now! These things called Hot Smoothees, which are just flavoured coffees. Who named them THAT, I dunno. But they're good, and they have hazelnut and butter caramel and 2 other ones. I'm excited, haha. It's about time...which is weird cuz I was just thinkin how I wanted a hazelnut coffee but Timmy's doesn't do that. And I haven't even heard of these new drinks, they didn't do any promo or anythin. We just saw it on the menu sign and we're like, wtf is a Hot Smoothee?

But yeah, me and Dar went out for a chat cuz I guess we haven't had one of those since he's back :P He got me a lil blue bear from the Grand Canyon :) Her name is Arizona cuz...it's from Arizona and it says so on the tie-string around her neck, haha.

Me and the girls got Pris' bday present at the mall yesterday too. She wasn't bein too cooperative on gift ideas so we just ran out and got her her one certain request: Scene It? Disney Edition, haha. I dunno what is it with that girl and Disney.

I realized that there's a tax cheque this month, sweet lovin! I was thinkin and I was like, Oct is gonna kill me...but wait, don't I always get a cheque around this time? Cuz I remembered I always get helped out a bit by that 50 somethin dollars with the presents during what Al calls 'Octoberbabiespalooza' :P YAYUH!

I gotta cut my hair so bad. And dye it again too but I'm thinkin to drop the red this time and go back to brown. Well it's technically a light brown right now cuz the red's gone but I'm gonna do a chocolate to even it all out cuz my ends are lighter than my roots. The upkeep is a hassle so I'm just gonna go natural for now.

Ummm...I don't have anythin else right now so that'll be all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home