Thursday, September 29, 2005

Not much to say. Me and L went to the mall and to G's house to burn the new Sean Paul CD. It hurts to 'shop' without buyin anythin. God, when can I start work so I can get some money already? Not only to spend cuz I've got all these bitches' bdays comin up in Oct and I gotta get presents, but that credit card bill that's gonna be comin in :P This month is gonna hurt. But it's also gonna be friggin packed with good stuff...3 bdays, Thanksgiving, Dave & Buster's, Yuk Yuks, Darien's goodbye party, and Halloween! I'm so excited.

So...it's gettin to be Oct. It's startin to hit me how I'm not in school for once. Wow, I've been bummin it since April, haha. No school. Got nuthin but work. So weird. I think I'm still in extended summer mode. Just recently, I've been realizin that it's fall now cuz the weather started gettin chillier. It was a damn good summer tho :)

I almost forgot...at the mall, we were walkin up on some commotion. It was some girls askin a shop guy what happened. There were soda cups spilled on the floor and a garbage bin knocked over. It was a mess...and then we saw somethin spread out on the floor. We're like, wtf? Is that hair?? It was pieces of some girl's WEAVE! And there was lots of it. I guess there was a fight and a chick got her hair torn the fuck out. Damn, that was funny. And ghetto...then again, we were at Scarborough Town.

Oh, I was checkin my voicemail and I had a msg from this guy Alan, who I met last yr. It was so bizarre. The second he said hi, I knew who it was even tho I hadn't talked to him since like a month after we met. It was just so random. Apparently he moved somewhere for 9 months and now he's back. I didn't know he still had my number...cuz I don't have his anymore! :P Hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home