Monday, September 26, 2005

I've had blog indifference lately, haha. I hardly ever keep from updatin this long. But I've been doin shit every since I got back from Montreal...a week ago :P

So of course that means an assload of dirty laundry to do, days of newspapers to catch up on (I like to stay up on current events, so what), cleanin my room, vacuuming the house, etc. I've also discovered the world of downloadin movies. I'm aware I'm slow...but yay Limewire! I got The Transporter (so I can watch the sequel...and I like Luc Besson movies) and Monster-In-Law, which was actually pretty good. I tend not to agree with critics, I don't see what was so bad about it. It's one of those movies that aren't what you expected them to be. I mean, like a J.Lo movie about an evil mother-in-law...it's better than it sounds. Wanda Sykes was funny as hell.

Me and L rented Team America and Fever Pitch on Wed night too. I finally know about the puppet sex scene everyone was talkin about :P Gotta love Rogers Video and their free movie coupons! Me and L talked a long time in my driveway when she was droppin me home, til about 2. Everythin from parents to the boys to God to Gina, haha.

Oh and Future Shop did call, over the weekend when I was in Montreal OF COURSE. So L had talked to the manager guy and he said he'd be away for the week and to call Clarence, this other manager. I called on Mon but Clarence wasn't even in that day so I called again on Tues and came in on Wed afternoon for the paperwork so that was all done. Geez, I was in that break room for 2 hrs readin all the shit and fillin out forms. I met a buncha ppl tho, everybody seems really nice. And now they'll be callin me sometime this week to start trainin or whatever cuz they hired a buncha other new ppl too and they wanna do it all at the same time. Again, I have absolutely no idea when I'll actually start to work work.

Umm...on Fri me, G, and L rented a couple of Kevin Smith movies. OMG we went all over the place that night. We hit Rogers for the movies, a supermarket for G's snacks, Pizzaville for our dinner, Shopper's for L's M&Ms, a dollar store when she couldn't find them there, then back to Pizzaville cuz they messed up our order and had to wait til they made it all over again. Then to L's to watch Clerks and Chasing Amy, tho I had seen the latter.

Last night a bunch of us girls went to Afterlife. It was me, L, Al, G, Vick, and her cousin Alex. She's from Ecuador and she's gonna be stayin with her now. Anyway, we crammed into G's car and by the time we got downtown, L had to pee really bad so she wanted to get out at the light and run into Chapters to use the bathroom. She didn't wanna go alone so Vick and Alex went with her and the rest of us went to go look for parkin. Our usual $7 at Roy Thompson Hall was out cuz the road was blocked. OK, maybe we hadn't gone clubbin downtown in a while cuz parkin at all the other garages had gone up to $20 and the $12-15 ones were full. We tried all the shady lookin lots and even those were $20. We drove around for about half an hr. Good thing we had left early :P We finally found one for $7...right across from Roy Thompson, haha. We're blind and oblivious.

So me, Al, and G got separated from the rest of the girls and we had to hook up with them somehow cuz they were already at the club. And no one in our group brought a cell :P The line was crazy long but we were on guest list so we made it in there in a decent time. Afterlife is a pretty good spot. It was Baba Kahn's (the dj)bday jam that night so it was a good time. Interesting crowd is one way to put it, haha. Cheap drinks all night!

Walkin to the car from the club was just as fun. G's feet were hurtin cuz the superstar was wearin heels and couldn't walk without lookin retarded so I told her to get on my back and I'd carry her. That was jokes. I guess that was a sight, a girl piggybackin another girl in the middle of the street after gettin out from the bar, not so smoothly might I add. But then I had to put her down after a while cuz she was makin my pants slip down.

We stopped to get street meat and some guys were there too. One of them was very intrigued by me and Al's concept of sharin a hotdog by cuttin one in half. And we all thought that one of the vendors was drunk.

"Here's a knife!"
"Wow, what ever happened to handle first?"

LOL Had to be there.

I think that's about all. Montreal post to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home