Saturday, October 01, 2005

Me and G went downtown last night. The idea was to check out a few lounges cuz we're goin out clubbin tonight too. Long story short, we bounced from DNA to Budo to Krave. DNA and Budo were for chillin, Krave for dancin. Good times. There were strange and funny situations involving various lonely men, couples who weren't actually couples, and this crazy dancin guy who wasn't afraid to use his ass. He was fun :) Every time I looked over at him, he made me smile and every time he turned back around to me while dancin in between me and G, he made me just laugh. He waved to me when he saw me later on. I want to take him clubbin with me all the time.

"Do you have any spare change?"
"No thank you.......'no thank you?' wtf is wrong with me??"

"I appreciate this."

"That was weird...why is this place so WEIRD!!"
LOL

Hmmm...what other random things can I write about? Darien called from San Francisco today. He's havin a good time. I bet, hahaha. I went to the hospital with my mom the other day cuz she had to do some bone density test. Oh, I had totally forgotten about the movies we rented that were due last night. Well, Clerks was under L's card and Chasing Amy was under mine. I had both movies but since Clerks was in the tv room, I only remembered that one and gave that to G to return (cuz I was runnin late and she pissed at me so she said she'd bring them back herself). It was the Clerks X edition so it was 3 DVDs in a double case and I guess in my mind that meant I had the two movies (aka both Clerks and Chasing Amy). When I got home, I saw Chasing Amy on my desk and I was like, aw FUCK! I'm such an idiot. So I'll be gettin a late charge on just the movie on my card :P I figured if I returned it before noon when they checked, I might be able to avoid that. But then that didn't happen and then Rogers called and said it was due yesterday so obviously it's too late when they call you. Ass and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home