Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm on the shit computer cuz the internet connection isn't workin downstairs so I'll keep this short cuz I'm sure it'll crap out on me and lose my post if I make it a long one. Plus I'm kinda bored and I don't have much else to do right now :P Training today. Yes! It means money! Tho I'm half-scared about any electronic lingo and features they're gonna throw at me. OK, I use a cell phone and a digital camera but I only know what I need to know. I'm not lookin forward to the day (and there will come that day) that some super-informed, hardcore digital camera owner/user comes in and asks me a million questions that test my product knowledge. You know, the type of customer that'll get mad at your 'lack of service' or whatnot and threaten the manager on your ass or not to shop at your store anymore.

Anyway, proper updates comin soon. Wait and stare at your computer til then!

Hey I just realized...800th post! Wasn't it riveting? This one was gold for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home