Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am thinkin the next I'm doin training is the Brampton session thing on Tues. No email back still. But at least I'm not goin in tomorrow cuz I'm goin to get my hair did...finally. I don't even remember the last time I had a cut.

Sucky ass loss tonight with the Leafs. Ah well. It doesn't upset me as much if they at least put up a good game and it was amazing so it's all good. Al came over too. I accidentally poked her in the forehead pretty bad with my nail. She's like, OMG that was the hardest thing ever! I was like, I just put polish on today *sorry face*.

Me and L went out to BP last night too. We had nachos and talkin about how she and Debbie joined the gym. She said, "I told Deb that we have until Tues to eat all the crap you want, cuz after that it's bein healthy...like not eatin the cheese off this plate," as she realized she was nibblin the stuck-on bits of nacho remnants LOL

I had ordered a Tom Collins, which even our waitress admitted didn't look right, haha. But it still tasted alright so I took it. She told me to try it first cuz she said it right as she got back to our table and I'm like, yeah isn't it supposed to be green-ish? It looked like yellow swamp water :P

So I'm buzzed and we're back in the car about to go home. L hadn't started the car yet cuz someone had called her and she was on the phone. I pushed down the emergency brake and scared the hell outta L cuz we ROLLED, hahaha. But she braked and put it back up so we didn't travel far. Like, all it was was a quick jerk. She's like, wtf are you doin! I'm like, sorryyy!! Who knew we were gonna move? Haha. I've never seen that before...it's not like we were on a hill or any kind of incline at all and the car was still in Park. Good times. I'm not allowed to touch the emergency brake anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home