Friday, November 25, 2005

I have a headache. Probably cuz I couldn't sleep til 3 am, then had to get up at 8:30, then worked til past 4. Yeah not only did I hafta OPEN by MYSELF (I didn't even know what to do), I stayed about 20 mins extra after my shift. I figured that makes up for whatever (messin up/not really doin much...I dunno, sometimes I feel guilty for bein paid when I'm basically standin around). OK I've never opened on my own...actually, I don't think I've ever opened, period. I'm thinkin, that's alright, nobody'll come in at 10 in the morning to shop on a weekday...at least not til maybe noon and then someone else will be comin in and I won't be alone. Lucky me, I got more customers than I have ever gotten. Yes, only cuz I was the only one there but still. I was so nervous doin point-of-sales. But I did fine, except not imprinting this girl's credit card cuz somethin was wrong with it and I had to input the number manually. Ah well. Feels good to add purchases to my sales numbers. No PSPs tho :P

You know what? I was like all concerned before about sellin but now I realize that I'm not on commission and it's the customers' prerogative to buy PSP with their stuff, so what am I scared of? :P I don't have sales goals to meet and I'm seasonal so the PSP percentage expectation can't be high. The thing to be nervous about is knowin your shit. I had to go study cameras online yesterday to familiarize myself better with our in-store products. Geez. I'm back in school. There was a Virgin Mobile rep in today too so I hafta read up on their plans and whatnot too. But I got a freebie Virgin lip balm. Strawberry :) It says "I'm the balm", haha.

Me and P didn't even get together yesterday. Neither of us really wanted to leave the house. It was "bum-bitingly cold" as she said, haha.

It's Lionel's bday today. Happy bday, you ho bag!

I'm tired. Will probably nap. Can't even go out tonight cuz I've got 9:30-4 again tomorrow. At least I can catch the Leafs game or somethin tho cuz I am done for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home