Sunday, November 27, 2005

Holy. Fuck.

The longest day ever. I'm tired, my feet hurt, I just wanna watch Desperate Housewives, shower, and go to bed.

They've decided to stretch weekend morning meetings to an hr so I was there at 10 and I stayed til 6:30. Open to close. DAMN. The only time I got to sit down was my half hr lunch. It doesn't even feel like Sunday...or even 8:00 right now. Feels like a regular work weekday and like midnight or somethin.

All my peeps were workin today too so it wasn't all that bad tho. Had lunch with L, chatted with Shirley, visited Shane in his dept, chilled with Travis, Ali here and there, and with Evan, David, and Paula in our dept. It was weird cuz every single person hired in the Communications dept was in. We were like, wow...do we need everybody workin today? It wasn't esp busy so I dunno why we were all there. Still, it was busy enough. I sold a bunch! :) And since I'm gettin those commissions so far, it was pretty decent. But I asked one of the managers about my sales associate/Product Expert status and he said he'd find out. Cuz it's just so strange it's showin that I'm gettin commissions. We got the new girl workin today too. It feels good not to be the newbie :P I'm still gettin the hang of things but at least I'm not as fresh as her. Ahh...it's like me...2 weeks ago, haha.

There was a Nintendo rep in today and one of the kids I did training with got some fuzzy dice with the Mario Bros. mushroom on them. So cute! I took them from him and ran away, haha. He saw me later but he said I could keep them :)

Anyway, L is a freak and is makin me go out to Timmy's with her now. Even tho I'm drained and was about to wash my hair and I've got work in the morning. Yeah, I'm such a good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home