Monday, December 19, 2005

I can actually say work was good today. I mean, it's not bad most days but I don't think I've had absolutely nothing to complain about. I also don't think I've sold as much as I did today. I racked up about $120 in commissions, yayuh! Made decent money, everybody I dealt with was friendly, it was hectic but not so chaotic that I wanted to kill myself. I hafta do a commissions flip again tho cuz some stuff didn't show up under my code and those ppl had bought a PSP too so you can bet your ass I'm gonna get that on my record.

Dionne the rep from Telus was in so we both tried passin the time when it was the calm of the storm and we had jack to do. I ran into the metal corner of the display shelf as I was dashin around to the other side to help a customer. I underestimated gettin around it and I just got it on my hip, like near my pants pocket so I thought I ripped it. The customer and Dionne caught all of it. I just said, "Nobody saw anythin!" Haha.

I wanna go to the 50 Cent/G-Unit/Rhianna concert tomorrow but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I guess that money will go towards Christmas goodies, haha.

No work tomorrow so I'll be shoppin. Mostly for other ppl...cuz I'm good like that :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home