Monday, June 13, 2005

Update time...

Sat was good. Altho we get in for free, Inside is impressing me less and less...so it's a good thing we get in for free! I dunno, I've started to notice there's nothing really special about it even tho it's supposed to be one of the classier clubs in the district that the celebrities who are in town hit sometimes. Esp with the crap about movin thru the diff floors. That night I think the 1st floor was closed or somethin...we didn't know how the hell to get to it besides the stairs behind the door bein guarded by that huge bouncer anyway. It was some party that G's coworker had set up so it was me, G, L, Darien, and G's other coworker friend Ilene or Janice or whatever, haha. Darien bought all our drinks. Loves it.

I had sworn I'd seen Fish's little sister and I asked L if she thought it was her and she's all, no she looks nothing like her. Let it be known that I am always right, haha. It was bothering me so I kept tryin to see if it was her but it was pure dark and I couldn't tell for sure if it was or just somebody who looked a lot like her. I didn't want to yell over to her cuz it's loud and I didn't want to in the case it was a total stranger after all. Her group of peeps was right around where we were and I guess she saw me too cuz she waved. I waved her over and said hi. It was just weird cuz she's finally 19 and not usin my old driver's licences as her ID anymore, haha.

I met up with Fish, Chris, and Al for a lil get-together on Sun cuz Chris'll be goin off to Texas soon and we don't all get to hang out with eachother a lot. Fish is the most elusive of them all and it just so happens I see the sister before the rare day that I was gonna see Fish, weird. It was just a casual thing for a couple hrs before Al had to leave for a family bbq. Then I finally got my hurr cut. Now I gotta re-colour so I can be at my convocation-best on Sat.

That day is gonna be like the longest day of my life. Up at 7, convocation, Blue Jays game at 5, Chris and J's party at 8 or 9. Gonna stock me up some Red Bull! On another note, I finally have a digital camera! Get with the times, I know.

I think G wants to go to the mall or somethin so looks like I'll have my odd checklist of Red Bull, hair dye, and some Biosilk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home