Friday, April 01, 2005

Me and L chilled at Timmy's for hrs, talkin about everythin there is to talk about I think. That's what we do :P It's just the locations that change...Chapters, malls, just rollin in the car. I hadn't had an English Toffee Cappuccino in so long. I won a muffin, haha.

I'd post more reflective, profound things but I can't remember the conversations we had for the life of me. I just know they were good. And I LAUGHED a lot too. I think it was long convo day today cuz Al had called me in the evening and we talked for I don't even know how long but the phone against my ear really started to hurt. She was supposedly workin too, haha.

So me and L decided to get our asses in gear with gettin exercise again. Of course, words are just words and actually gettin the motivation and carryin it out is a diff thing :P It's bad...I used to be so fit in hs then I just got lazy. I used to run cross-country for christ's sake! Now I'll probably get winded just runnin down the block, haha. Either we'll join the gym (and go thru with it this time) or go for runs during the week. I'll hafta start out very sadly by walkin first cuz my muscles just won't be used to all that movement, haha. And I don't like to sweat. I know that's very stupid girl-y of me but really, it's a gross feeling.

I'm listenin to Maroon 5 right now. I don't care for the band at all...their singles are incredibly annoying and the lead singer's voice is so high and nasal that I had come to hate their music but it somewhat works on "Sunday Morning". That's typical tho, radio overplays all the songs I hate from a group/band/artist but don't give a lotta spin to the tracks I actually like, usually their 3rd or 4th singles.

I'm gonna peace out. Gotta drive tomorrow morning again, then do a walk with L, and get ready to hit Shmooze when G gets off work. Lovin the cheap drinks.

Ooh it's the 1st...happy April Fool's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home