Wednesday, March 23, 2005

OK, who gets drunk on a Tues? Apparently we do that too! Haha, what IS this? On Tuesdays, I'm usually all *YAWN* cuz of class and havin to get up early and such but all you really hafta do is call me to go out and I'm on it.

I ended up havin to photocopy the week 10 readings BTW. Ass. I dunno what's goin on anymore but it looks like I'm gonna hafta do the questions late. But I don't care right now. Oh and the prof caught me in the hall upstairs on the film floor during the break and got me on the spot about the essay topics. Thank goodness I ran ideas in my head for a bit when he mentioned it in class cuz then I woulda been like, uh...um...I've got nothing. That on top of always bein paranoid about him callin me out on not participating. But it was OK cuz he liked my supposed topic and we chatted on the way back down to class...as I held his coffee travel mug while he juggled a stack of books :P

Anyway, G wanted to go for coffee after I had dinner so we hit Timmy's. I ate Popeye's and I don't really love it cuz it's greasy and salty but whatever. I had so much water. You know the point where you drink so much water that it is humanly possible that you will vomit all that water up again? It's just like when you overfill a balloon :P To G I'm all like, excuse me if I 'throw up a little in my mouth', hahaha. BLOATED.

So P calls me after she gets off work and wants to get dinner since she can't make anythin and she's starving. I go home and pick her up to go to Jack Astor's again but a diff one. She really wanted the same raspberry/lemonade twister slushy thing she had last time but this one didn't have it. All the tables in the bar room were taken so we had to wait at the bar and that poor bartender got so much grief, haha. P was like, I dunno what it's called exactly or what's in it but it was on the menu! Why is it not on here? The bartender first thought she had ordered a Smirnoff Raspberry Twist cuz she randomly called what she wanted a raspberry twister thing. He opened it and gave it to her and she's like, no that's not it. She tried describin it to him and he's like, I don't think we have that here. He made her a Lava Flow cuz it had the white and red swirl mix thing too but that wasn't it either.

When P wants somethin, she'll get it. She calls up 411, gets somebody on the phone from the Jack Astor's we were at last night, and gives her cell to the bartender so they can tell him how to make the drink. Who does that?? Hahaha. Apparently the new and renovated Jackasses have diff menus so that's why this one didn't have that drink. Well, she got her way. If I was that bartender, I woulda gotten pissed like, this fuckin girl! All that trouble plus 2 wasted drinks. But he was nice about it. And he kinda looked like Andrew (guy from last yr I hooked up with) :P

Poor girl tho. We were there about 45 mins before even gettin to look a menu and even more time til she actually got her food. She got some quessadilla and either she or I said somethin good and she dapsed me so hard that the piece I was holdin flew outta my hand and hit me so I got sour cream and salsa on my arm and boob. Damn, woman.

We got our buzz on and played some pool so I could sober up before drivin us home. Tuesdays can be pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home