Friday, March 11, 2005

Hmmm...I did take Tylenol and I also took a nap so the hw thing didn't happen :P I'm so screwin myself this week.

P's back! So's Fish! But Fish hardly ever surfaces to go out and do stuff so whatever on that, haha. I was totally anticipatin stayin in and realistically just leafin thru my research books but L and P were on Messenger and they wanted to do somethin. L has her 2nd interview this morning so she couldn't do anythin too late last night. Me and P just stopped by Timmy's and she wanted Domino's pizza right then. We got kinda lost lookin for the place...plus it had stupid confusing entrances where you can enter the plaza. That was a 10 min wait while they made her pizza for her. It wasn't 10 mins. We were sittin in my car in the parkin lot in front of the store, catchin up on her NY stories. Then she went to check if her food was ready and they had messed up her order so they had to make her another one. I dunno how but it took an hr before we finally got to L's house, haha. P got us a buncha Victoria Secret stuff (smell-good stuff, not undies). And she got me a jade choker thing. I like presents :)

We're goin to Shmooooze tonight! That's the plan anyway. Please don't let it snow, please don't let it snow. G won't drive downtown otherwise. G, L, P, and Al are all excited cuz they've never been so they're about to be devirginized :P I'm tryin to get Kim and Cat to come too. World, don't ruin my plans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home