Sunday, March 06, 2005

I went to G's to finish that CD and I still didn't even get it burned. Heather and Sarah started to argue so we just got outta the way before we got hurt :P You know when you should just remove yourself so you're not caught in the middle and feel the wrath? Yeah. It wasn't just some yellin either, it was a bitch-fight. G was just like, uh oh they're comin, we better get outta the way! Cuz they were comin in the room we were in and they continued to scream at eachother while were still in there goin lalala. Then we quietly left, shut the door, and went into the other room. Justin was out in the hall waitin it out. I said hey and he's like, can I come in this room too? Hahaha. Then Heather came in after they had finished words and was like, why did you guys leave and come in here?? LOL Then she started rationalizin everythin Sarah had said. "I don't have a desk! I don't have a desk, right? Right?" Hahaha. She's so funny. Oh those girls!

I brought over I Heart Huckabees for G too. Blockbuster's got no late fees now which is sweet. But they're just askin for it, cuz NOBODY is gonna bring movies back on time now. Really, why even bother with 2 night or whatever rentals, ppl are gonna keep them for like a week anyway. As long as you bring it back before a month or however long you can go without them chargin you to buy the entire DVD. Not that I'm complainin...G can bring that movie back whenever she feels like it, it's on Al's account, haha.

Blah, I hafta do laundry, get bus tickets, renew my library books, do some research. I hate the feeling of knowin essay due dates are comin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home