Saturday, March 05, 2005

I think it just happened this way but everythin in conversation today involved stuff that happened in the past. And right at this moment, it's trippin me out.

You know when you've completely forgotton about somethin til someone mentions it and you're like, whoa...I have a vague memory of it...and then it slowly blows your mind?

Remember when they had chocolate Hubba Bubba back in the day? Crazy!

I feel like I should be on the road to somethin. Like there's somethin I hafta get out of my own way to get there.

I think I'm always waitin for somethin to be over and yet still always waitin for somethin to come.

I have this way of dealin with things that bother me...I just don't think about it. I know it's a lot harder for other ppl to just push aside their thoughts cuz they just can't help it but I dunno, it's not even an issue for me sometimes. If I don't wanna be thinkin about it, then I don't. Just fuck it.

It was kind of a bizarre day, yes. Maybe it's just me, haha. I'm just weird :P

L had to go go go out and doin somethin so badly that she wouldn't even let me go wash my hair as I was prepared to just as she called. We went to the mall to pick up some things and then raced G to her own house as she got off work. Then we all hit Timmy's for some catch-up since we haven't really seen eachother for a week. After that, we went to P's cuz she's goin to NY tomorrow for a week. Everybody's goin in and out these days. Hey, you know what that just reminded me of? That old S.E. Hinton book "Tex". The character Tex and his gf went to see a fortune teller and told them who was 'one of those who was stayin' and 'one of those who was leavin'. I loved S.E. Hinton books. I think I read all of her novels in hs. Who didn't love "The Outsiders"?

I'm talkin a whole buncha shit. That'll 'bout do it for today, gooooooood night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home