Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Not much more exciting than the last post but I haven't done anythin crazy between that time and now. After takin my brother back to school from co-op (ah man, gettin up at 11 hurts me), I called L back to say that I wanted to go to Vaughan Mills with her after all. It's that really big new mall that's got a bowling alley and a race track and other cool shit like that. L wasn't gonna go if I wasn't and I'm like, aww...well you can now cuz I'm comin! Even tho she said she wouldn't go back there cuz it was crazy busy and crowded when she went (but that was Christmas time :P).

It's nothing too special but there's a lotta stores that I've never seen/heard of before, maybe they're American or somethin, I dunno. We were gonna eat at Johnny Rockets, which is this '50s diner type place but it was a bit pricey and we just settled on good ol' cheap food court Taco Bell :P That woulda been hype tho...I love '50s stuff. Malts, haha...awesome.

I wasn't really lookin for somethin to buy but I came out with nuthin still. Neither did L so that meant hittin another mall. I still couldn't even get some bus tickets.

50 Cent's CD is out tomorrow. There's somethin I can buy!

My dinner tonight consisted of 2 cups of coffee and Lipton Sidekick noodles. I know I didn't get up at an cruel and disgusting hr but mall-walkin for hrs gets me tired. And sittin in L's car while she's got the heat CRANKED so that I'm rotisserating makes me sleepy.

I chatted with Jay last night on Messenger, before my internet crapped out on me. L thinks he's lyin about havin a gf, haha. If she exists, wouldn't it be funny if we all ended up friends or some crap like that? I wouldn't mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home