Monday, February 28, 2005

Wow I haven't had a stay-in weekend in a long time. Fri night was an ordeal. Sat consisted of readings, some workin out, and watchin tv. Today I went to school to do that photocopyin shit. I figured it was better to do it today rather than tomorrow cuz it's supposed to snow like a mofo on Mon. Plus I realized that this week, it was group 3's (my) turn to hand in questions for the readings so I better do it. Watched some of the Oscars...was alright.

This weekened was kinda surreal. I don't think I woulda been able to go out at all anyway seein that I can't afford it :P I talked to G. Her car's in the shop and she's got a rental to drive around but it's some monster Chrysler Sebring.

I don't wanna get into the scream-fest that was goin on here either. Geezus. I just wanna...shed the last couple days, you know? It's like a bad air that's on me. And it's gonna snow all week so that's just fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home