Thursday, February 17, 2005

I say and do the weirdest things sometimes, haha. That last post was funny tho, come on. Yeah the drunk should be quiet now.

I just went on a midnight run to the bank. I could've done it earlier at a somewhat more normal time but meh. I'm a night person. Less traffic. I only did such a random thing cuz I had $72.50 in my account and I wanted to put in 10 bucks to take it to $82.50 so I could take out an even 80 and have a bit left to cover the service charge, cuz the banks only spit out cash in $20 denominations, which is stupid.

And so me and L are gonna hit the Eaton Centre tomorrow so I will need chedda to shop with :) No, that's a lie...that's what the credit card's for, ha. The cash is for goin out this weekend!

Wow I actually attempted to do some reading for 'Reading' Week but that died fast. I have the essay due when I get back but I just couldn't do it. My attention span is gettin worse by the yr. I have no focus and no discipline. I need to look up ADD symptoms, damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home