Friday, March 04, 2005

I guess there'll be posts around noon time now cuz I'm forced to get up, haha. Oh well, it's probably better for me. It gives me more purpose to my day...that's what the moms would say :P

Too bad Binx and Mags aren't on AMC anymore so there's no point in catchin the show at 1! I can't believe Eden and Liz are gone for good. It sucks without BAM. And their last eppy wasn't even all that! Disappointed fan here. It was sweet but damn, ppl...no kiss or even any classic soap opera "I love you and I'm IN love with you!" dramatics. It coulda been SO GOOD.

After I dropped my bro at school, I swung by Futureshop and picked up The Game and 50's CDs :) Both for $23...nice. Diggin that gangsta rap! I love gettin new CDs, I have so much to listen to. Esp hot shit, I get excited, haha. I got the deluxe edition of 50's album and the normal one of The Game, they didn't have his deluxe one with his son on the cover. At least it was the explicit version. I'm like, damn right it better at least be explicit...am I gonna pay for his CD with all the blank-outs and blips? Pointless.

Hey here's a good thing...I've stopped smokin. This isn't exactly news but I've realized that I really can't take it up again. And notice I didn't say quit, cuz I wasn't really addicted. I know, words of an addict. But I wasn't a hardcore smoker, just social. I'd buy my own packs every now and then and have a cig when I was waitin in line or at the clubs or whatever. I'd maybe have 2 or 3 in a day...couple times I'd do half a pack on a particularly exciting or stressful day...sometimes I would have just 1 smoke during the week. Then buyin smokes got pricey and I just cut down the times I had a cig. Then I stopped buyin my own packs. Then I didn't have a cig cuz I just didn't have any on me and I wasn't gonna buy some just for one smoke. It got hard sometimes cuz I really wanted one but I slowly phased it out. Plus there was the new no-smokin law in bars and clubs so there wasn't a choice there. So recently, I had 1 or 2 here and there. Now I'm confident that I won't be smokin smokin again cuz I can't take to it anymore. Yay for no lung cancer. My body makes its own choices that way...like how I can't take alcohol well :P I'm 'lucky' that way, haha.

Wonder what's goin down for tonight. Ooh, we gotta go sledding before the snow goes, haha. Tho somehow I don't think a lack of snow will be a problem these days. Chris should be back from Waterloo today and will be home for the weekend. She visited Jason in Austin last week. Dinner tomorrow should be fun...we'll make up stories of Texan cowboys and guns and J's new skill at line-dancin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home