Sunday, March 06, 2005

Aha! I knew there was a reason I was bein all weird...friggin PMS business! Damn crippling pains hit me today. Fun stuff. There is never a point in my life when I wish Tylenol would work faster.

I just got back from Chris' condo. After we went to dinner at Milestones, we watched I Heart Huckabees. Kind of an overrated movie, I think. I heard a lot of hype about it, it was this indie gem with an A-list cast, it was so well-received at the film fest and all that. But I didn't think it was all that great. It was entertaining in the beginning and all the actors were interesting to watch (I love Mark Whalberg) but it got kinda boring. Mostly existentialist stuff over and over. I guess it was 1 of those movies that aren't exactly good but it was good to have watched it, ya know? Like experimental films...different and somethin to experience.

Anyway, tonight was good. We caught up on school with Chris and how Jason's doin with work down in Austin. Al got her American Tommy charm-bracelet watch, haha. OMG I hafta get into what happened at Blockbuster. So Al had a Bellini at dinner but I swear she was actin such the drunk. They had cancelled her membership cuz she hadn't rented for 6 months or whatever so she had to get a new one. This was a process. The girl at the counter had to tell her she needed a driver's licence and a credit card and asked if she was in school so she'd get some bonus thing and all this other offer stuff they had to sell. I dunno what Al was hearin this whole time but the girl must've asked her for a credit card like 3 times. This is what a part of the conversation was like when Al confirmed she wanted to get that new membership card:

Girl: "I'll need a credit card." (Al hears this as, "We'll mail you a [Blockbuster] credit card.")
Al: "OK."
Girl: "OK."

And they just stand there lookin at eachother...

Al: "So what is it that you want??" LOL

Oh man, you had to be there. I laughed my ass off. We were just like, sorry, she was drinkin :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home