Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Again, Q boys to the rescue. Always makin my day so much better :) L was in an unusual mood and wanted to go to Q's so we went. I think it was league night or somethin cuz it was a sausage fest up in that piece. And my boys were there! I hadn't seen them in so long, cuz P was tryin a 'no Q's or Ian' diet :P

We played for a bit til the money was gone. L had some weird trip-out and almost fell and knocked into the table, haha. Of course that meant the hilarious attempt at recovery. Good times.

Then we jetted and headed to Timmy's. I did all the goodbye hugs with Mike and Shane and Adam but they ended up comin to Timmy's later too. Me and L were in the middle of conversation when they came in with Joe and just sat their asses down at our table, haha. Rude. We chilled and played cards for a while. L finally met them all :P They're so much fun...and now she can understand my love for them, haha. Mike needed a beer really really badly so they left and we bounced home.

On an unrelated yet related note...not appreciatin the facial hair on guys, haha. It's good to look at but it's kinda irritating. Kisses aren't fun when you have the pricklies on your face. What's a girl to do? Haha.

"I'm fantastic!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home