Monday, March 07, 2005

Al was holed up in her room doin the sippy sippy when I caught her on Messenger. I'm like, what's wrong with you? You can't be drinkin by yourself at home...why didn't you call me?? Haha. That alky. But she was thinkin about Mike again and that got her in a funk even tho she now vowed she was never talkin to him again...but "he's so hot" :P This'll take some time.

So I just need to pick up a blank tape at the mall and asked if she wanted to come with. Then pretty much nothing after that cuz I had class and she had work in the morning :P

But when we were in the parkin lot, I was gettin out of the car and was bein careful not to open the door too much cuz there was a car beside me. Didn't matter that I tried to be easy with it cuz it was pure windy today and a strong ass gust blew it open wider and it dinged the other car! And there was somebody sittin in it! I didn't know what to do for a split second cuz I was just, ???...that didn't just happen. Then I looked at Al and she looked at me and we both looked at the guy. Then he came out :( Haha. First thing outta my mouth was, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" We looked at the door and I saw some long scratch on it and I'm like, oh fuck no. Cuz you KNOW some ppl will rage on your ass for the tiniest thing they find. No way I did that tho...right? I'm all, I can't see anythin (my hair was whippin all in my eyes and the car was dirty) and I'm wipin the dusty grime stuff with my glove so the scratch wouldn't look so apparent, haha. But he was actually pretty nice about it, he just asked me to open my door to see where it woulda hit and there was nothing there so all was good. It hit the rubber siding thing I guess. Thank you, nice man! Fuckin wind!

Then I spent more than 20 mins drivin around to all the convenience stores in the area to get those damn bus tickets (which went up to $20 for 10 over the weekend, btw). They were either all out or closed. Fantastic.

Mondays are fun, aren't they. At least I didn't have readings...cuz I just didn't do them, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home