Thursday, March 10, 2005

Vick's goin to Ecuador for 3 weeks and leavin on Sat so we all went out for dinner at Baton Rouge. I didn't order anythin except Hpnotiq straight up on the rocks, haha. The waiter's like, single shot? Quadruple shot? I'm like, single shot! Single! I'd probably be on the floor...and be out about $25. It tastes alright, worth tryin.

It had started snowin like crazy when we headed out. It was like total whiteout so it was fun tryin to see any lane markers :P

Then we went to G's, chilled and burned those CDs. That was some jokes. Vick and G tend to make me laugh doin stupid things and not even tryin to be funny at all.

I watched The Good Girl on TV...good movie. "What's your name...Catcher?" Hahaha.

I think I'll do some research today or at least start the bibliography. But I'm gettin a headache right now. To drug or not to drug?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home