Monday, March 21, 2005

Just not doin readings (or havin the thought of havin to do them) is just so freeing. Sundays and Mondays are always wasted on them, esp cuz it's not like I particularily care about what I'm readin. I'm so apathetic. AH WELL. I guess I am and always was the type of person who did things and dealt with the consequences later. Bring it on. THAT'S probably what makes life interesting.

Well Al told me that she saw Mike the other day comin outta a restaurant holdin some girl's hand. She FLIPPED. But I won't really get into that but long story short, she had a crazy-girl weekend...thoughts of revenge and overall relationship depression. So after she vented to me, I thought she could use a night out. P wasn't doin anythin and I didn't hafta do anythin so we hit Jack Astor's for drinks.

We all ended up with these slushy drinks that seem so harmless when you're havin them but start to get you when you're done. Our waiter was at our booth about 7 times cuz P kept motioning him to come over, haha. And another one comin in and out the bar area/smokin room caught her doin sexual things with her fingers to her glass, hahaha. Good times. And P was a sweetheart and got the bill :) Love ya!

But we had to be home kinda early cuz Al has work in the morning and I have class. But then, who gets drunk on a Mon? "We do!" :P

I hafta go to bed now. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home