Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today's discussion is history...as in, things that happened days ago and I forgot to mention...and like history, it's not all that important, but it's good to know :P

Vick came online a few days ago while still in Ecuador. Effin cool. The trip's good so far but those mosquitoes love that yummy flesh of hers. She said she's drinkin like every day, which has made her back into the old Vick we know and love. Honestly, I've never seen her drunk or remotely buzzed. She's like a god...she must be cuz she's SO SMALL and yet alcohol doesn't affect her. She just pees all of it out. Anyway, she'll be back next week and we'll go out cuz she's jealous we're partyin without her even tho she's out of the country on vacation :P

Oh and my dad's also back, haha...since Sun. Balance!

OMG I was eatin breakfast yesterday about to leave for school and it's not abnormal to hear birds chirpin outside cuz there's trees in the backyard and I dunno, they like to chill in them. But I heard like one distinct noise and it sounded unusually close. I may or may not have mentioned my fear of birds but there it is. I know it's irrational and frankly, pretty stupid but I can't help it. I hear flapping of wings and I FREAK. I have the instinctual reaction of ducking and gettin all neurotic. Anyway, this bird chirpin or whatever it was doin, I figured it was comin from above the house cuz they like to sit on the roof too and maybe I was hearin it from the chimney in the other room. The chimney's covered so they can't fly down it but it's still an open grate so you can hear even bird feet walkin around or wings rustling. Then I was around the stove and I hear it. I swear to god it was comin from the stove vent thing above. It made a noise and I went, "AHH!" and pretty much ran away cuz it scared me so bad. I am convinced it was stuck in the pipe or vent that's attached to the ventilator and leads outside where the air goes or whatever. Oh my lord, it felt like it was right there. I tried lookin thru the lil mesh part of where it sucks up the grease in the air when you're cookin and I was freaked I'd see it lookin back at me. I couldn't go near the stove anymore. No way I was dealin with it, but if it was in there and someone turned on the vent maybe it'd get hurt or bird parts would come back down *shudder* so I left a note that I thought there was a bird in there. I dunno if there ever was but there hasn't been a problem so far. Why me??

G came by the other day after work and we spent about 3 hrs talkin. I know any time she just calls and asks to come over or go out for coffee, she has some retarded crisis goin on. This one was about that winner 6. I cannot believe the things she worries about. But I'm not even gonna get into cuz I wanna preserve her dignity, the subject matter is just that gay. And she knows it.

The weather has finally been good! Yay spring time. It should be...it's almost April already.

Here's a nice transition...speakin of April, for those who don't know, April in french is Avril ;) ...she's comin back to do a summer tour! I'm there. Tix go on sale on Fri. I wasn't plannin on spendin $50 this week but looks like I will. I saw her in Nov and it's probably gonna be a similar show cuz it's an Under My Skin tour but I love her. It'll be hype.

Now I gotta jet cuz L is gonna come kidnap me in the middle of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home